The Arts & Society encompasses all aspects of the human aesthetic environment: beauty, not only in the fine arts (painting, music, dance, film, photography, drama) but also in the built environment (architecture, urban design).
Who was there?
Participants at Expo 2013 included those who were interested in
- Fine arts (actors, directors, film producers, painters, poets, musicians, museum curators, art historians)
- Built arts (architecture, home building, industrial design)
Participants had opportunities to
- Hear the experiences of people who have brought a renewed cooperation to efforts to create environments of beauty that enhance human dignity, cultural betterment and social harmony among people in specific settings.
- Discuss artistic and social expressions of beauty that have had a direct impact on people in various settings, in particular those that result from joint efforts.
- Use networks formed at the Expo to launch new art projects in conjunction with others in their own environments.
Interested in learning more?