The Education interest area takes in all areas of endeavor in the field, including educational institutions (primary, secondary, college, university) and institutions that foster research and scholarship (book publishers, scholarly journals, learned societies).
Who was there?
Participants at Expo 2013 included those who were interested in
- The process or field of education (teachers and students)
- Administration of educational institutions (school principals, college administrators)
- Promotion of scholarship (researchers, publishers, journal editors)
Participants had opportunities to
- Examine, with those who have common areas of interest or endeavor (such as enhancing academic motivation, environment, achievement, or relationships; scholarship; technology), the spiritual basis for their work and will seek to collaborate in ongoing projects or will develop new ones.
- Discuss best practices for the Art of Loving and the Cube of Love, which are both the means and the end for generating positive attitudes and concrete initiatives in every setting.
- Generate concepts and strategies that give a soul to their work, and develop networks of relationships that will support them in the projects that emerge from the workshops.
Interested in learning more?