Law & Ethics encompasses all aspects of justice and ethical behavior.
Who was there?
Participants at Expo 2013 included those who were interested in
- the practice of law (attorneys, legal assistants)
- the judicial system (judges, court administrators)
- law enforcement (police, prison officials, government regulators)
- advocacy (those working for social justice, legal reform and protection for children and adults)
- promotion of ethical behavior in society and professional life
Participants had opportunities to
- Be part of an interactive discussion about how to bring change to our environments through building more positive, caring and responsible relationships with colleagues, clients, adversaries, mediators, judges and the many vulnerable people we deal with professionally.
- Build networks to launch new initiatives in their own communities and work environments.