Check back for more schedule updates, facilitators, room assignments, and more presentation information. All sessions held at the Sheraton Chicago O’Hare Airport Hotel.
Times are Central
April 26, 2013
- 8:00 pm - 10:00 pmWarm UpMeet fellow attendees at this informal late happy hour. Snacks and cash bar.
- 8:00 pm - 9:00 pmDecompression ChamberUnwind from your travels with a live performance of a selection of classical pieces in a casual setting. Hosted by The Arts & Society interest area.
- 8:00 pm - 12:00 amArt ExhibitVisual artworks created by participants in The Arts & Society interest area. On display throughout the Expo.
- 8:00 pm - 12:00 amPop-Up PresentationsInformal displays showcasing initiatives for positive change not covered in the formal Expo sessions. Like a 'poster session' but less academic and more fun. Ongoing during breaks throughout the Expo.
April 27, 2013
- 7:00 am - 8:45 amContinental Breakfast
- 9:00 am - 9:15 amWelcome
- 9:15 am - 10:15 amGeneral Session I
- 10:15 am - 10:45 amBreak
- 10:45 am - 11:45 amGeneral Session II
- 12:00 pm - 1:30 pmLunch
- 1:45 pm - 2:45 pmGeneral Sessions III
- 2:45 pm - 3:15 pmBreak
- 3:15 pm - 4:15 pmInterest Area Workshops IParticipants will attend both hours of the workshop in the interest area they chose at registration. The second hour of workshops is a continuation of the first hour.
- 4:15 pm - 4:45 pmBreak
- 4:45 pm - 5:45 pmInterest Area Workshops IIContinuation of Workshop I. Participants will stay in the same interest area for both hours of workshops.
- 6:15 pm - 8:00 pmDinner - On Your Own
- 8:00 pm - 9:00 pmConcert - Optional
April 28, 2013
- 7:00 am - 9:00 amContinental Breakfast
- 9:00 am - 10:00 amGeneral Session IVInterest Areas Report
- 10:00 am - 10:30 amBreak
- 10:30 am - 11:15 amGeneral Session V
- 11:15 am - 11:45 amGeneral Session VI
- 12:00 pm - 12:00 pmLunch and Departure